Health + Wellness
- Prevention is Life focuses on health prevention, especially in matters of great interest to our community. In our culture family always comes first. This website aspires to develop strong bodies, practice disease prevention, and attain good general health.
- Let's Move! is an initiative launched by First Lady Michelle Obama to help combat childhood obesity. This site offers information on nutrition, physical activity, and tools for organizing.
- The National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI) offers information and tools to help Americans maintain a healthy weight.
- MyPlate.gov provides dietary guidance for all Americans with online tools and resources.
- The U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS) provides information about the health care law, including summaries of specific provisions and a state-specific tool to help consumers comparison shop for health coverage plans available now.
- Vaccines.gov is a portal to information on vaccines and immunization for infants, children, teenagers, adults, and seniors.
- We Can! provides information and resources to parents, caregivers, and entire communities to help children 8 to 13 years old stay at a healthy weight.