Research + Reports
Ask the Expert about Food Safety
- The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) provides expert advice on food safety, nutrition, and SNAP benefits.
California Health Care Almanac
- The California HealthCare Foundation (CHCF) Health Care Almanac regularly publishes data and analysis on California's health care market.
- The Commonwealth Fund, a private foundation working to promote a high-performing health care system, provides a series of publications that explore changes in U.S. health care in an easy-to-read manner.
- For publications on Health Care Coverage, click here.
California Pan-Ethnic Health Network Publications
- The California Pan-Ethnic Health Network (CPEHN) offers a compilation of studies and reports focused on issues impacting the health of California's multicultural communities.
Research on Latino Health
- The Latino Coalition for a Healthy California (LCHC) offers key research articles, briefs, and reports on Latino health.
Resources Database for Asian American, Native Hawaiians, Pacific Islanders
- The Asian & Pacific Islander American Health Forum (APIAHF) offers a variety of resources including fact sheets, research briefs, tool kits, and reports on health issues impacting Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians, and Pacific Islanders.
Women’s Health Policy
- The Kaiser Family Foundation provides information on coverage, affordability, and access issues that are important for women.